45008 - The Savoy Berkline Home Theater Seating system delivers full-size seats and a range of handy extra features. Cup holders are designed to stay out of sight until needed. Choose straight or wedge-shaped arms to easy to create your own customized floor plan. The wedge console features an optional pullout DVD drawer for storage. The smooth, sleek contemporary group features a plush, two-piece back plus a full-size seat that fits the entire family. Armrest and console pads pull back to reveal a hidden cup holder with a black aluminum . The padded chaise design assures extra comfort and head to toe support when reclined. To maximize your viewing experience, the optional Mini ButtKicker lets you feel powerful bass vibrations without excessive volume. Available in fabric, suede, vinyl, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus (LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort). Available in other configurations and colors.
Chaise Lounger: A special padding design that closes the gap between the seat and the footrest, for continuous, head-to-toe support.
EasyOff Back: This unique feature saves space and reduces weight when transporting your Berkline recliner. This easily removable back makes the chair much easier to move, whether across town or across the room.
Touch Motion: The convenient release function offers the ease of single-touch recline.
Wallaway: Berkline's patented mechanism allows the chair to fully recline even when placed within inches of a wall. This design provides greater decorating flexibility and a more efficient use of floor space.
Wedge Storage Arms: The Wedge Storage Arms is accommodating to both seat occupants. The cup holder is generously sized and comes with plenty of room in the storage compartment, which makes it an attractive piece of furniture.
Hidden Cupholders: Tucked underneath the console pads located in the arm area of the chair are the hidden cupholders. Moveable arm rests reveals generously sized cup holders that hold most cans, bottles and drink cups. The black aluminum s are removable and dishwasher safe.
Optional Feature: Power Recline: At the touch of a button, a silent electric motor allows you to effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
Berkline offers a limited lifetime warranty on the following components:
• The seat cushioning has a 5-year warranty against defective material and workmanship. During that time, Berkline will provide a replacement for the defective part.
• The material cover (fabric, leather or vinyl) has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects. During that time, Berkline will provide repair services or a replacement for the defective part. For fabric covers, pilling and fading is not covered.
• Electric motors and systems are protected by a 1-year warranty. Defective electric components will be repaired or replaced.
• All other parts including hinges, shields and latches have a 1-year warranty in which Berkline will either repair or replace the damaged part.
• Berkline will pay the cost of labor and shipping and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s) for 1 year from the date of purchase.
For a much more comprehensive 5-year customer service plan, please call us at 1-888-245-0046 for details.