Coupons, discounts, and latest news delivered to your inbox
Berkline > 45004 - The Palladium Home Theater Seats
45004 - The Palladium Home Theater Seats
45004 - The Palladium Berkline Home Theater Seat design is built on a slightly smaller scale, which allows you to configure more seats in a smaller space. The choice of straight or wedge-shaped arms makes it easy to create your own customized floor plan. Graceful, contemporary styling with a tufted, two-piece back plus a boxed pillow top seat for added luxury. Each curving armrest is generously padded and has a cup holder for convenience. The ComfortRest ottoman-style leg rest is fully padded for extra support when reclined. For added viewing excitement, the optional Mini ButtKicker has a silent subwoofer that lets you feel powerful bass vibrations without excessive volume. Available in fabric, suede, vinyl, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus. (LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort)
EasyOff Back: This unique feature saves space and reduces weight when transporting your Berkline recliner. This easily removable back makes the chair much easier to move, whether across town or across the room.
Touch Motion: The convenient release function offers the ease of single-touch recline.
Wallaway: Berkline's patented mechanism allows the chair to fully recline even when placed within inches of a wall. This design provides greater decorating flexibility and a more efficient use of floor space.
Boxed Pillow Top Seating: Generously padded box cushions and topped with a plush pillow soft padding for added comfort. Innovative CMAX pillow top seat construction features two layers of foam with soft pillow top cushion that assures luxurious support.
Optional Feature: Lighted Cupholders: Certain Berkline models offer generously sized cupholders that are lighted from inside, making it easy to locate beverages in the dark.
Optional Feature: Power Recline: At the touch of a button, a silent electric motor allows you to effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
Berkline offers a limited lifetime warranty on the following components:
• The seat cushioning has a 5-year warranty against defective material and workmanship. During that time, Berkline will provide a replacement for the defective part.
• The material cover (fabric, leather or vinyl) has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects. During that time, Berkline will provide repair services or a replacement for the defective part. For fabric covers, pilling and fading is not covered.
• Electric motors and systems are protected by a 1-year warranty. Defective electric components will be repaired or replaced.
• All other parts including hinges, shields and latches have a 1-year warranty in which Berkline will either repair or replace the damaged part.
• Berkline will pay the cost of labor and shipping and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s) for 1 year from the date of purchase.
For a much more comprehensive 5-year customer service plan, please call us at 1-888-245-0046 for details.