45094 - The Hollywood Berkline Home Theater Seats have full-size seating that combines comfort with features you'll use every day. A choice of straight or wedge-shaped arms allows plenty of floor plan and decorating flexibility. In-arm storage lets you keep remotes close at hand, and a convenient tray table slips into each arm. Crisp, clean, contemporary design with a high back for extra comfort. The two-piece seat and back cushions are generously padded for an inviting, handsomely tailored look. Each arm includes a generously sized cup holder with a beveled rim for a finished look. The padded chaise design assures extra comfort and head to toe support when reclined. For added excitement, the optional ButtKickers silent subwoofer lets you feel powerful bass vibrations without excessive volume. Available in fabric, suede, vinyl, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus. (LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort) Available in other configurations and colors.
Comfort Rest: With this system, a mid-ottoman fills the gap between the ottoman and the front of the seat cushion, providing extra leg support.
EasyOff Back: This unique feature saves space and reduces weight when transporting your Berkline recliner. This easily removable back makes the chair much easier to move, whether across town or across the room.
Touch Motion: The convenient release function offers the ease of single-touch recline.
Wallaway: Berkline's patented mechanism allows the chair to fully recline even when placed within inches of a wall. This design provides greater decorating flexibility and a more efficient use of floor space.
Optional Feature: Power Recline: At the touch of a button, a silent electric motor allows you to effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
Optional Feature: Lighted Cupholders: Certain Berkline models offer generously sized cupholders that are lighted from inside, making it easy to locate beverages in the dark.
Berkline offers a limited lifetime warranty on the following components:
• The seat cushioning has a 5-year warranty against defective material and workmanship. During that time, Berkline will provide a replacement for the defective part.
• The material cover (fabric, leather or vinyl) has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects. During that time, Berkline will provide repair services or a replacement for the defective part. For fabric covers, pilling and fading is not covered.
• Electric motors and systems are protected by a 1-year warranty. Defective electric components will be repaired or replaced.
• All other parts including hinges, shields and latches have a 1-year warranty in which Berkline will either repair or replace the damaged part.
• Berkline will pay the cost of labor and shipping and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s) for 1 year from the date of purchase.
For a much more comprehensive 5-year customer service plan, please call us at 1-888-245-0046 for details.