45187 - The Grand Berkline Home Theater Seats is our popular home theater recliner that offers full-size seating for either a dedicated home theater or media-focused living room. A choice of straight or wedge-shaped arms lets you create a flexible floor plan that's customized to your home there space. Casual contemporary styling with a single line of tufting on the upper seat back. Seats, backs and arms are generously padded for an inviting look that complements any decor. Armrests feature a cup holder for convenience, and the padded chaise design assures extra comfort and support form head to toe when reclined. For added excitement, the optional ButtKickers silent subwoofer lets you feel powerful bass vibrations without excessive volume. Available in fabric, suede, vinyl, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus. (LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort) Available in other configurations and colors.
Chaise Lounger: A special padding design that closes the gap between the seat and the footrest, for continuous, head-to-toe support.
EasyOff Back: This unique feature saves space and reduces weight when transporting your Berkline recliner. This easily removable back makes the chair much easier to move, whether across town or across the room.
Touch Motion: The convenient release function offers the ease of single-touch recline.
Wallaway: Berkline's patented mechanism allows the chair to fully recline even when placed within inches of a wall. This design provides greater decorating flexibility and a more efficient use of floor space.
Optional Feature: Lighted Cupholders: Certain Berkline models offer generously sized cupholders that are lighted from inside, making it easy to locate beverages in the dark.
Optional Feature: Power Recline: At the touch of a button, a silent electric motor allows you to effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
Berkline offers a limited lifetime warranty on the following components:
• The seat cushioning has a 5-year warranty against defective material and workmanship. During that time, Berkline will provide a replacement for the defective part.
• The material cover (fabric, leather or vinyl) has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects. During that time, Berkline will provide repair services or a replacement for the defective part. For fabric covers, pilling and fading is not covered.
• Electric motors and systems are protected by a 1-year warranty. Defective electric components will be repaired or replaced.
• All other parts including hinges, shields and latches have a 1-year warranty in which Berkline will either repair or replace the damaged part.
• Berkline will pay the cost of labor and shipping and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s) for 1 year from the date of purchase.
For a much more comprehensive 5-year customer service plan, please call us at 1-888-245-0046 for details.
ORDER TODAY, SHIPS TODAY! | FREE SHIPPING & NO SALES TAX! * | LARGEST SELECTION OF IN-STOCK THEATER SEATS!
We pride ourselves in offering a huge selection
of home theater seats, responsive customer
service reps, lowest prices and the fastest