45013 - The Astoria Berkline Home Theater Seats combine full-size proportions with luxurious touches. The innovative CMAX pillow top seat construction features two layers of foam plus a pillow top cushion. Cup holders are available with or without lighting, and you can specify ambient lighting alone the front base at no extra charge. A choice of straight or wedge-shaped arms lets you create a floor plan that's perfect for your home theater space. Clean, contemporary styling with tufted backs and CMAX pillow top seats. The sculped armrest is padded and features a generously sized cup holder. The ComfortRest ottoman-style leg rest is fully padded for extra support when reclined. For a more exciting viewing experience, choose the optional ButtKicker feature with a built-in silent subwoofer that lets you feel powerful bass vibrations without excessive volume. Available in fabric, suede, vinyl, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus (LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort). Available in other configurations and colors.
EasyOff Back: This unique feature saves space and reduces weight when transporting your Berkline recliner. This easily removable back makes the chair much easier to move, whether across town or across the room.
Touch Motion: The convenient release function offers the ease of single-touch recline.
Wallaway: Berkline's patented mechanism allows the chair to fully recline even when placed within inches of a wall. This design provides greater decorating flexibility and a more efficient use of floor space.
CMAX Pillow Top Seat Cushions: The innovative design of the CMAX pillow top seat construction features two layers of foam, plus a soft pillow top cushion that assures luxurious support.
Optional Feature: Lighted Cupholders: Certain Berkline models offer generously sized cupholders that are lighted from inside, making it easy to locate beverages in the dark.
Optional Feature: Power Recline: At the touch of a button, a silent electric motor allows you to effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
Optional Feature: Ambient Base Lighting ($55.00 per chair): The Ambient Base Lighting gives out a blue lighted glow for vision control in the dark. The On/Off switch is included to turn lights off/on.
Berkline offers a limited lifetime warranty on the following components:
• The seat cushioning has a 5-year warranty against defective material and workmanship. During that time, Berkline will provide a replacement for the defective part.
• The material cover (fabric, leather or vinyl) has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects. During that time, Berkline will provide repair services or a replacement for the defective part. For fabric covers, pilling and fading is not covered.
• Electric motors and systems are protected by a 1-year warranty. Defective electric components will be repaired or replaced.
• All other parts including hinges, shields and latches have a 1-year warranty in which Berkline will either repair or replace the damaged part.
• Berkline will pay the cost of labor and shipping and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s) for 1 year from the date of purchase.
For a much more comprehensive 5-year customer service plan, please call us at 1-888-245-0046 for details.