45002 - The Apollo Berkline Home Theater Seats are large-scale recliners that offers proportions that are wider, deeper and taller to assure the best possible home theater experience. The advanced design features CMAX chaise construction with two layers of foam that create an ultra-soft cushion. A Power Headrest lets you customize the viewing angle, while PowerRecline lets you create a floor plan that's perfect for your home theater space. Sophisticated contemporary design with tall, two-section backs and padded side bolsters that surround the entire chaise. The sloping arm extends behind the seat to provide soft support even when fully reclined. Rounded arm fronts feature a cup holder for convenience, and the padded chaise design assures comfort and support from head to toe. For added excitement, the optional ButtKicker silent subwoofer lets you feel powerful bass vibrations without excessive volume. Available in Fabric, suede, vinyl, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus. (LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort)
Buttkicker: Now you can enjoy powerful base, realistic special effects and concert quality music without disturbing the neighbors or waking the kids. Buttkicker is a built-in, silent subwoofer that allows you to feel all the audio excitement without excessive volume.
Chaise Lounger: A special padding design that closes the gap between the seat and the footrest, for continuous, head-to-toe support.
EasyOff Back: This unique feature saves space and reduces weight when transporting your Berkline recliner. This easily removable back makes the chair much easier to move, whether across town or across the room.
Lighted Cupholders: Certain Berkline models offer generously sized cupholders that are lighted from inside, making it easy to locate beverages in the dark.
Power Headrest: Powered, adjustable headrest lets you select the perfect position for individualized head and neck support.
Power Recline: At the touch of a button, a silent electric motor allows you to effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
Wallaway: Berkline's patented mechanism allows the chair to fully recline even when placed within inches of a wall. This design provides greater decorating flexibility and a more efficient use of floor space.
Optional Feature: Lighted Cupholders: Certain Berkline models offer generously sized cupholders that are lighted from inside, making it easy to locate beverages in the dark.
Optional Feature: Touch Motion: The convenient release function offers the ease of single-touch recline.
Berkline offers a limited lifetime warranty on the following components:
• The seat cushioning has a 5-year warranty against defective material and workmanship. During that time, Berkline will provide a replacement for the defective part.
• The material cover (fabric, leather or vinyl) has a 1-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects. During that time, Berkline will provide repair services or a replacement for the defective part. For fabric covers, pilling and fading is not covered.
• Electric motors and systems are protected by a 1-year warranty. Defective electric components will be repaired or replaced.
• All other parts including hinges, shields and latches have a 1-year warranty in which Berkline will either repair or replace the damaged part.
• Berkline will pay the cost of labor and shipping and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s) for 1 year from the date of purchase.
For a much more comprehensive 5-year customer service plan, please call us at 1-888-245-0046 for details.